Therapist - Fort Worth, TX - PS27809 job in Fort Worth
Show me jobs like this one
What Is CareMore?
CareMore is entering a new growth phase, as a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk. We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery. We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve nearly 200,000 patients in multiple states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience. As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America's largest managed healthcare organizations.
CareMore's Health Networks, Primary Care+, Touch and CareMore@Home models drive strategy, operations, and care delivery in our national markets (Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and the District of Columbia), where CareMore builds and runs capitated primary care medical groups, at-risk health networks and upstream care delivery products in service of high-risk Medicaid, Medicare and commercial patients, and our collaboration with Emory Health System in Georgia. Our comprehensive, upstream approach to health is led by robust multidisciplinary teams of extensivists (managing acute and post-acute episodes of care), primary care clinicians, behavioral health clinicians, care management & engagement specialists (including social workers, case managers and community health workers), and mobile home-based care teams. We continue to evolve our model to effectively engage and care for complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
For more information, visit http://www.caremore.com/
We are looking to hire a trained psychotherapist to join our clinic and deliver psychotherapy within an integrated care setting.The therapist will work directly with patients to provide individual and group therapy for mental health disorders, co-occurring disorders and/or substance abuse disorders.
In addition to providing direct care, the therapist will also work collaboratively with a team of providers, including primary care providers, a psychiatrist, case managers and community health workers to support the health and well-being of our patients. The ideal candidate will possess training and experience with trauma-focused care and working with a Medicaid population.
Responsible for providing general psychological care and treatment to patients in medical facilities such as the clinic, health center, or public health agency.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs mental status examinations, therapy, and preventive health measures.
- Reviews psychological diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient¿s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates a plan and prognosis, based on the patient's condition.
- Discusses case with the Physician and other health professionals to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Submits the health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by the Physician.
- Administers or recommends individual therapy or other forms of treatment.
- Refers patients to the Physician for consultation or specialized health resources for treatment.
- MS in Social Work, MS in Marriage and Family Therapy, or a PhD in Psychology; 5 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current license as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), LPC or Psychologist in applicable state(s) required.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
|Employer:|| Anthem, Inc.|
- Mechanical Installation Service Technician | Northeast and Southwest | Veteran Recruiting
- Personal Banking Representative, International Place, Boston, MA | BOSTON | Santander
- Associate, Business Analysis | Dorchester | Santander
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Santander Bank - Union County | Union | Santander
- Part Time Teller, Hollis, NH | Hollis | Santander