RN Nurse Medical Mgmt I-Grand Prairie, Houston, or Austin Texas (Remote after training) PS28942 job in Grand Prairie
Show me jobs like this one
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: This is a remote opportunity after completing up to 90 days of in-office training in the Grand Prairie, Houston or Austin Texas offices. Texas residency required.
In this position, you are responsible to collaborate with healthcare providers and members to promote quality member outcomes, to optimize member benefits, and to promote effective use of resources.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
|Employer:|| Anthem, Inc.|
- Mechanical Installation Service Technician | Northeast and Southwest | Veteran Recruiting
- Part Time Teller, Hollis, NH | Hollis | Santander
- Associate, Business Analysis | Dorchester | Santander
- Personal Banking Representative, International Place, Boston, MA | BOSTON | Santander
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Santander Bank - Union County | Union | Santander