Principal Quantitative Engineer job in OAKBROOK TERRACE
Show me jobs like this one
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION |
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Leads and performs assignments in specialized areas requiring extensive quantitative analysis, research and engineering expertise.
Leads and performs tasks associated with critical or analytical engineering projects, develop and maintain quantitative analytical models and methodologies to identify trends and predict outcomes, provide explanations of the modeling and its results to management and senior leaders.
Evaluates, develops, implements and leads strategic and engineering projects that have significant financial and operational impact by applying quantitative analysis.
Participates in department planning, provide budget recommendations and monitor performance for the accomplishment of committed results.
Performs assignments while acting independently and may lead multi-discipline teams.
Serves as an expert in the quantitative engineering area.
Acts as an expert witness or provide expert opinions as required.
Provides recommendations and implements action plans to improve performance and cost effectiveness.
Provides training and/or guidance to others.
Participates in technical and industry societies and committees to enhance knowledge of new technologies or issues in areas of company interest.
(1) Master's degree in Engineering or other quantitative fields reduces the OJT experience requirement by 1 year;
(2) License must be issued by the state in which you are practicing.
(3) PE License reduces the OJT experience requirement by 1 year.
(4) Career related experiences is defined as changes in technical job responsibilities and does not have to include a change in department
Note: Items (1) and (3) are mutually inclusive, whereby the maximum experience requirement reduction is one(1) year (e.g., in the case of an employee with both a master's degree in Engineering AND a PE license, the minimum experience requirement would be reduced by one (1) year).
The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
|Position Type:||Full Time|
- Mechanical Installation Service Technician | Northeast and Southwest | Veteran Recruiting
- Associate, Business Analysis | Dorchester | Santander
- Personal Banking Representative, International Place, Boston, MA | BOSTON | Santander
- Part Time Teller, Hollis, NH | Hollis | Santander
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Santander Bank - Union County | Union | Santander