Regulatory Analyst with Property & Casualty Insurance Experience job in Hartford
Show me jobs like this one
Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
In the Business Insurance State & Bureau Regulatory Affairs Department, the Regulatory Analyst will manage the development, submission, negotiation and approval of rate, rule and form filings. The position will provide support to business units on filing related issues and coordinate interaction with business unit representatives, Legal, Government Affairs and other areas to assure appropriate individuals are involved during the course of a filing.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
|Position Type:||Full Time|
- Mechanical Installation Service Technician | Northeast and Southwest | Veteran Recruiting
- Body Shop Apprentice Technician | Milwaukee | Penske
- Local Driver - Hiker/Vehicle Transporter/CDL - Part Time | Roseville | Penske
- Truck Driver - Yard Jockey/Yard Switcher - Penske Logistics | Coldwater | Penske
- Truck Driver - Yard Jockey/Yard Switcher - Penske Logistics- 1st Shift | Milwaukee | Penske