Sr Engineer-Liquefied Natural Gas Everett, MA job in EVERETT
Show me jobs like this one
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide technical direction and guidance to site operations and maintenance and/or regulatory staff for assigned discipline. The position involves system and equipment troubleshooting, design changes, root cause analysis, environmental and regulatory compliance support, performance monitoring, and defining outage work and maintenance priorities. Disciplines may include: Cryogenic processing, power plant thermal cycle, boiler/aux steam systems, steam turbine/rotating equipment, I&C, electrical, pollution control and thermal performance. Other duties may include chemistry depending on location.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
-Provide technical support to plant operations and maintenance
-Provide system / component troubleshooting and root cause analysis investigation
-Provide technical support in meeting environmental compliance
-Provide technical support in meeting regulatory compliance (NERC, Regional ISO, etc)
-Define outage work scope and assemble engineering work packages as necessary
-Works with central based Program and Reliability Engineers towards improving system and component reliability and cost effectiveness
-Prepare capital project justification, installation oversight, and acceptance testing oversight
-Interface with plant asset OEM's to optimize equipment material condition and incorporate recommendations
-Prepare reports, procedures, proposals and all other duties as required/assigned
- BS in engineering with 6 years professional experience
- Knowledge of applicable discipline codes and standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Corrosion Protection Experience
- FLS experience
- PE License
- MS or MBA
- Process Historian (PI), Work Management System (Passport) and CAD experience
- Combustion/Steam Turbine Experience
- Advisor Role
-No Direct Reports
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
|Position Type:||Full Time|
- Mechanical Installation Service Technician | Northeast and Southwest | Veteran Recruiting
- Part Time Teller, Hollis, NH | Hollis | Santander
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Santander Bank - Union County | Union | Santander
- Associate, Business Analysis | Dorchester | Santander
- Personal Banking Representative, International Place, Boston, MA | BOSTON | Santander