Cisco Unified Communication Architect -- Nationwide / Telecommute job in Arlington
Show me jobs like this one
|Job Category:||Information Technology|
TTEC, formerly TeleTech, is seeking a Cisco Unified Communications Architect to join our Technology Services team. This is a telecommuting opportunity with client site travel requirements. |
Why choose TTEC, formerly TeleTech, to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Professional Services Engineering team, you will provide design, architecture, implementation and delivery support of our premise and cloud Cisco Unified Communication services and UCCE solutions in a client facing environment.
What you'll bring to us:
• Key player in the design and implementation of full-life cycle Cisco UC and UCCE contact center project integrations including call center workflows
• Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
• Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of TTEC Professional Services staff, client resources, contract resources and 3rd party vendors.
• Provide technical thought leadership while interacting closely with the client.
• Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and project issues to assigned to Project Managers
• May be required to perform other related duties / projects as assigned.
What skills you'll need:
• 10 years designing, architecting, implementing, installing and configuring complex Cisco UC solutions with Cisco Unified Call Manager clusters, Cisco Unity Voice Mail, Cisco ICM and CVP
• 3 years hands on, multi-site contact center systems integration experience with ACD and IVR solutions, with Cisco UCCE preferred
• SIP, H.323 and MGCP voice protocol configuration experience is a must
• Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers
• Prior support experience of the ICM environment including ACD, PG, IVR PG, and CTIOS
• Prior experience designing, architecting, and administering routers, switches, RAS, TACACS and LAN/WAN [HSRP, QoS, VLAN's, Bandwidth modeling] and VoIP infrastructures
• Prior project lead experience or team leadership skills required
• Excellent documentation, presentation, and problem-solving skills
• 50% travel to client site
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement, and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
• Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
• Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
• State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
• Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately