Sr Component Specialist (Electrical) job in MARSEILLES
Show me jobs like this one
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Functions as site Component Specialist for designated components and predictive maintenance programs through data analysis and trending. Responsible for evaluating plant equipment degradation issues, coordinating component reliability improvements employing preventive, predictive and proactive techniques and component maintenance program optimization for plant components. Additional responsibilities include equipment performance monitoring and equipment reliability, as well as equipment component troubleshooting. The Sr Component Specialist role in PM optimization and equipment performance improvement is critical to controlling site maintenance resources and preserving key Site equipment assets.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform Field walk down inspections and analyses for key components. Provide consulting to Maintenance department in troubleshooting & repair.
- Manage predictive maintenance programs for thermography, oil analysis, vibration, and rotating equipment issues through data analysis and trending.
- Assume component ownership for plant significant equipment and perform periodic equipment condition assessment for common component types.
- Manage component maintenance strategy and program optimization for plant components,
- Participate in performing CAP program analyses, resolution development and implementation for equipment issues.
- Develop budget and business plan input (short term and long term) for all significant components
- Participate in working group activities with Fleet peers. Sharing experiences and lessons learned and incorporating Fleet best practices
- Other duties as assigned
Responsible for predictive maintenance programs for thermography, oil analysis, vibration, and rotating equipment issues through data analysis and trending. Component ownership includes on-going equipment condition assessment and performing continuous reliability improvement as well as management of associated O&M Costs for significant plant components. Maintaining communication and working relationships with the respective system engineer/manager to ensure appropriate operations and maintenance decisions are made is a primary responsibility
- 4 year technical degree and a minimum of 5 years of utility or related industry experience
- 2-year technical degree with a minimum of 7 years utility or related industry experience
- 9 years of equipment maintenance experience
- Must have good interdepartmental communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong personal computer (PC) knowledge
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
|Position Type:||Full Time|
- Mechanical Installation Service Technician | Northeast and Southwest | Veteran Recruiting
- Associate, Business Analysis | Dorchester | Santander
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Santander Bank - Union County | Union | Santander
- Personal Banking Representative, International Place, Boston, MA | BOSTON | Santander
- Part Time Teller, Hollis, NH | Hollis | Santander