AWM- Wealth Management- Finance Risk Roadmap Program Lead - Associate job in Plano
Show me jobs like this one
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We are a leader in asset management and private equity, investment banking, private banking, financial services for consumers, financial transaction processing, and small-business and commercial banking. Our broad global platform and strength enable us to create long-lasting value for our clients. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. |
Wealth Management (WM), a division within the Asset & Wealth Management line of business, is comprised of the US and International Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities businesses. WM provides integrated wealth management services for ultra high net worth and high net worth families and individuals worldwide, overseeing more than $1 trillion of client assets across credit, deposit, investment management, capital market and trust products.
The individual will be a key member of the Credit and Banking CFO team which oversees client businesses with $140bn in deposits and $150bn in credit. The individual will lead the Finance and Risk Roadmap program for the Credit and Banking CFO team to ensure successful execution of the program.
The Finance & Risk Roadmap is a multi-year coordinated effort to build and implement a more effective infrastructure and operating model across the firm, focused on:
• Improving the quality of data
• Addressing regulatory requirements
• Simplifying operating model, increasing controls, and reducing operational risk
• Implementing and driving a consistent data management and reference data framework
As a member of the Credit and Banking CFO team, the individual will be responsible for the scope definition, requirements, and user acceptance testing phases of the project. This will entail taking the lead in preparing detailed project plans, tracking and escalating issues, measuring progress against deliverables, and preparing stakeholder communications.
This role requires close interaction with Finance and Risk, Technology, and AWM's MIS Platforms & Data Management Team. Success requires a commitment to driving change- in particular; aspiring individuals must possess the following key attributes:
• Knowledge of data sources and repositories related to these key finance and risk disciplines
• Understanding of deposits / credit products or ability to rapidly assimilate knowledge about them
• Ability to understand technology with respect to data management, e.g., data flows/lineage, requirements and functional specification documents
• Consensus-building and communication skills sufficiently powerful to drive technological and operating model change.
• Strong client management and senior management-level communication skills, experience structuring and scoping complex problems,
• Willingness to work with ambiguity must be demonstrated. Previous experience driving strategic and tactical process improvement initiatives in data/technology-heavy functions/programs is highly desirable.
• Minimum 4 years' experience as a project manager or business analyst is required
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience in the Financial Services industry is required
• Experience with the Asset & Wealth Management business is a plus (Wealth Management and/or Investment Management)
• Ability to develop strong relationships and influence people
• Demonstrated leadership qualities, with a history of developing subject matter expertise
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with specific expertise in executive writing
• Self-starter with ability to manage multiple complex projects with minimal oversight
• Strong PC skills, including MS Power Point, MS Excel and MS Access
• Proficiency in Essbase, SQL, Tableau, SSRS is a plus
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:|| J.P. Morgan Chase|