Wealth Management - Private Bank - Banker - Vice President - Boston, MA job in Boston
Show me jobs like this one
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits. |
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm.
The Banker is the face of J.P. Morgan's Private Banking business. The Banker leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning. This role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:|| J.P. Morgan Chase|
- Mechanical Installation Service Technician | Northeast and Southwest | Veteran Recruiting
- Java Software Engineer | Columbus | J.P. Morgan Chase
- Relationship Banker - Walnut Hill and MacArthur - Irving TX | Irving | J.P. Morgan Chase
- Fullstack Software Engineer | Chicago | J.P. Morgan Chase
- Asset & Wealth Management Risk – Digital Wealth Management - Vice President | New York | J.P. Morgan Chase