Manager II Sales Support - California (Rancho Cordova, Walnut Creek) - PS22312 job in Rancho Cordova
Show me jobs like this one
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Manager II Sales Support
Work location - California (Rancho Cordova, Walnut Creek)
Responsible for managing the activities within a sales support unit.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops processes for consistency.
- Manages sales support activities.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires a BA/BS; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience leading a team strongly preferred.
- Ability to motivate a team strongly preferred.
- Experience working in the managed care / healthcare insurance industry preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
|Employer:|| Anthem, Inc.|
- Mechanical Installation Service Technician | Northeast and Southwest | Veteran Recruiting
- Bilingual Technical Support Representative - Spanish | Rockledge | TTEC
- Technical Support Representative | Rockledge | TTEC
- Associate Recruiter | Duluth | TTEC
- Manager III, Sales Service Delivery | Tempe | TTEC