BI Sol Engineer Sr Advisor - 131935 job in Atlanta
Show me jobs like this one
|Job Category:||Information Technology|
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. |
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for participating in all phases of the design and development life cycle of analytic applications and reporting tools, utilizing various BI technology platforms.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
|Employer:|| Anthem Inc.|
- Fleet Maintenance Supervisors - Nationwide | Penske
- Customer Service Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer) | Neenah | Penske
- Fleet Maintenance Supervisor | Tukwila | Penske
- Customer Service Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer) | Alexandria | Penske
- Fleet Maintenance Supervisor | Neenah | Penske