Analyst Consultant - Mason, OH #PS1800 job in Mason
Show me jobs like this one
|Job Category:||Business Development|
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. |
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Preferred location is Mason, OH
The Analyst Consultant is responsible for serving as Business proxy and subject matter expert on mid to large complex projects leading the business analysis and requirements gathering process in an Agile Scrum collaborative manner. Primary duties to include but are not limited to:
Requires a BS/BA degree; 6-8 years of experience to include business analysis, healthcare product/plan development; Scaled Agile; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Minimal travel once a quarter may be required.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
|Employer:|| Anthem Inc.|
- Accenture Flex- Performance QA Engineer- West Chester, PA | Philadelphia | Accenture
- Federal - PeopleSoft Application Development Specialist | San Antonio | Accenture
- Instructor-Operational Support | Appleton | Air Wisconsin Airlines
- Accenture Flex - AWS Solution Architect | Tampa | Accenture
- MAINTENANCE CONTROLLER | Appleton | Air Wisconsin Airlines