Health Program Representative I, Norfolk, VA - PS2632 job in Norfolk
Show me jobs like this one
|Job Category:||Customer Service|
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. |
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Health Program Representative I:
Provides initial contact between distinct Quality Management programs and specific identified members. Under direct supervision handles inbound/outbound enrollment and engagement calls with eligible members to provide information regarding program features.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
|Employer:|| Anthem Inc.|
- Accenture Flex- Performance QA Engineer- West Chester, PA | Philadelphia | Accenture
- Instructor-Operational Support | Appleton | Air Wisconsin Airlines
- Accenture Flex - AWS Solution Architect | Tampa | Accenture
- Federal - PeopleSoft Application Development Specialist | San Antonio | Accenture
- MAINTENANCE CONTROLLER | Appleton | Air Wisconsin Airlines