Outreach Specialist, Fresno, CA - PS2316 job in Fresno
Show me jobs like this one
|Job Category:||Customer Service|
Your Talent. Our Vision . At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. |
Outreach Specialist I
The Outreach Specialist is responsible for conducting outreach and education to members for preventative care services.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinates follow-up care plan needs for members by scheduling appointments or enrolling members in programs.
• Assesses member compliance with medical treatment plans via telephone or through on-site visits. Identifies barriers to plan compliance and coordinates resolutions.
• Identifies opportunities that impact quality goals and recommends process improvements.
• Recommends treatment plan modifications and determines need for additional services, in conjunction with case management and provider.
• Coordinates identification of and referral to local, state or federally funded programs.
• Coaches members on ways to reduce health risks.
• Prepares reports to document case and compliance updates.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with agencies identified in appropriate contract.
• Requires a High School Diploma/GED; 3 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Experience assisting members directly preferred
• Excellent communication skills; strong computer skills required.
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
|Employer:|| Anthem Inc.|
- Accenture Flex - AWS Solution Architect | Tampa | Accenture
- MAINTENANCE CONTROLLER | Appleton | Air Wisconsin Airlines
- Federal - PeopleSoft Application Development Specialist | San Antonio | Accenture
- Accenture Flex- Performance QA Engineer- West Chester, PA | Philadelphia | Accenture
- Instructor-Operational Support | Appleton | Air Wisconsin Airlines