2017-Licensing Admin-Temp/Intern NEX-Temple, TX job in Temple
Show me jobs like this one
|Job Category:||Admin - Clerical|
Seasonal Licensing Coordinator
Assists Licensing Manager in maintaining records, compiling information, and submitting forms to client and state agencies to initially license and keep insurance agents licensed. Performs routine clerical duties, such as filing forms and other records from licensed agents and applicants. Inputs data or correspondence from files as requested within an appropriate time frame. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
Key Performance Objectives :
Basic Qualifications :
Preferred Qualifications :
Employment Requirements : TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
|Position Type:||Full Time|
- 2018 Summer Internship - Mainframe Intern | Omaha-Omaha - 7305 Pacific St | First Data
- Sales Executive STAR Network | Atlanta-Atlan-5565 Glenridge Connector | First Data
- Digital Marketing Strategy Manager | New York-New York-131 Varick St. | First Data
- Project Manager | Atlanta-Atlan-5565 Glenridge Connector | First Data
- Account Executive I | San Diego-San Diego - Remote | First Data