Marketing Automation Specialist job in Rolling Meadows
Show me jobs like this one
Monitor and optimize the marketing automation system and its integrations with other systems • Manage the automation platform
• Training and implementation of best practices for email, segmentation, and triggers set within the automation platform
Responsibilities and Tasks
Essential functions, responsibilities and activities
• Manage marketing automation platform, continually optimizing segmentation, engagement, and lead flow.
• Serve as a knowledge center within the marketing organization, leveraging data, systems, and processes to ensure optimal program execution and measurement.
• Work with key stakeholders to build, deploy and monitor lead acquisition, nurture, and scoring programs.
• Create forms and landing pages to support specific prospect and customer marketing campaign efforts.
• Monitor marketing automation to Salesforce.com integration. Monitor to ensure data integrity across systems.
• Ensure the marketing automation platform is integrated with our technology, including the CMS, Google Analytics, etc.
• Implement best practices for email QA and deployment to improve conversion rates and prevent contact fatigue
• Provide analytics around automation platform and provide recommendations for optimization based on the data. Performance Outcomes
Blueprint and measurements for success
• Quality and measurement of Testing cadence
• Ability to balance support for field marketers around the world
• Continued successful delivery of a functioning automation system
• Improvement to global campaigns through recommendations and analytical feedback on performance
• Facilitating the needs of international marketing clients
• Maintaining performance of the marketing automation system
• Ensuring clean data flow and quality between Eloqua, Salesforce and web Analytics systems
Technical skills and competencies needed to deliver
• 3-5 Years Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot or similar platform (Eloqua preferred)
• Salesforce experience
• Understanding of e-mail best practices
• Knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem, content marketing and social media as it relates to automation
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to make recommendations based on analysis
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting/analytical software such as Oracle Business Intelligence Key Relationships
Strategic relationships/partnerships that enable success
• VerizonTelematics campaign teams
• Verizon Telematics marcomms
• Verizon Telematics field marketing team (Global)
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
- Account Executive - San Francisco | San Francisco-San Francisco-Remote | First Data
- Application Analyst | Atlanta-Atlan-5565 Glenridge Connector | First Data
- Intern (Seasonal) | Hagerstown-Hager-3 Western Maryland Pkwy | First Data
- Executive Collector | Sugar Land-Sugar Land -14141 SW Fwy | First Data
- Enterprise IT Architect (API) | Atlanta-Atlan-5565 Glenridge Connector | First Data