Virtual & In-Person Hiring Fairs
Multi-Company & Company Specific Recruiting Events
The Veteran Recruitment Center- VRC exists to connect veterans with recruiters anytime & anywhere. The Job Seekers box below will take you to the registration page for the VRC, and by registering, you will also be invited to in-person hiring fairs in your region.
- This event has passed.
January 24 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Aetna is a company on a mission — to build a healthier world. To meet this challenge, we’re always looking for people with diverse talents and perspectives.
Our country’s veterans have a lot to offer. That’s why we’re so committed to recruiting people who have served our country and making student internships available to them, as well.
Why intern at Aetna?
Aetna is listed among the 50 Best Internships by Vault.com,
a career-information website for students.
Our Summer Associate and Early-In Career programs offer:
• Competitive pay and benefits
• The chance to learn, grow and network
You’ll gain valuable experience in a variety of fields. And maybe work your way into a full-time position after you graduate.
we are currently hiring students for:
• Actuarial science • Business • Client consulting – bswift®
• Data science • Finance • Human resources
• Information technology • Law and regulatory affairs
• Marketing • Sales • Underwriting
Who can attend this virtual career fair?
Our Summer Associate and Early-In Career programs are for students to gain hands-on experience. So candidates should:
• Currently be enrolled in a 4-year bachelor’s degree program
(a 3.0+ GPA preferred)
• Ideally have less than 5 years of experience (a rank of E1 – E5)
How to prepare for the fair?
Sign up online. Visit http://veteranrecruiting.com
Once you have an account, you can log in to the virtual booth at any time.