Virtual & In-Person Hiring Fairs
Multi-Company & Company Specific Recruiting Events
The Veteran Recruitment Center- VRC exists to connect veterans with recruiters anytime & anywhere. The Job Seekers box below will take you to the registration page for the VRC, and by registering, you will also be invited to in-person hiring fairs in your region.
- This event has passed.
Exelon Virtual Career Fair
February 2 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
At Exelon, we recognize the value of constant improvement. As the nation’s leading competitive energy company, we are driven to perform and fully believes in hiring men and women who’ve served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need.
• First Line Supervisors (FLS)
• Auxiliary and/or Equipment Operator
• Electrical/ Mechanical Maintenance
• Electrical Systems Engineer
• Nuclear Maintenance Tech.
• Initial License Trainee (ILT) into Sr. Reactor Operator (SRO)
Where are the jobs located? IL, MD, NY, NJ, PA. Heavy emphasis on three of our nuclear plants:
Clinton Power Station
8401 Power Road
Clinton, Illinois 61727
Quad Cities Generating Station
22710 206th Avenue North
Cordova, Illinois 61242-9740
Peach Bottom Atomic Power Station
1848 Lay Road
Delta, Pennsylvania 17314
• Power Plant/Nuclear Power Plant/Power Generation Experience or similar.
• Ability to pass EEI pre-employment testing for either TECH, BMST or POSS exam based on position type.
• 3 years minimum Electrical or Mechanical military experience.
• Ability to receive unescorted Nuclear access.
• Engineering Degree and/or Engineer in Training Certificate or equivalent technical background experience.